Spectral Beauty – World Awareness Children’s Museum
- Times: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Register by: 01/21/2016
- Cost: N/A
Come explore the Museum and a Sensory Playdate with your friends from UNYAA. Music with Melody will be joining us at 11:00 am.
Sometimes the Museum can be an overwhelming environment for individuals with physical or developmental challenges. Their goal is to refresh and enhance the interactivity of the Museum in ways that will also create more sensory-safe environments. They will also feature specially selected art from children living with an autism spectrum disorder.
- Brand new exhibit featuring artwork from children with ASD
- Sensory Friendly Playdate
- Interactive changes to Count Me In and the World Music Gallery
- Hands-on art featuring ishy, squishy and gooey supplies
Reserve your spot today!!!!
This is a private showing for UNYAA. Please contact Kristin at (518)-791-2703 or emailing Kristin@upstatenyautism.org