7th Annual Autism Motorcycle Run
- Times: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Register by: 08/23/2015
- Cost: $15.00
August 23rd is the 7th Annual Motorcycle Run put on by Boar’s Nest.
$15 per person and $20 for Couple & Kid’s Power Wheel Derby $10/ Adults and $5 for Children
- First ever kids “Power Wheels Derby” and Autism Awareness Motorcycle “Fun Run” and “Family Day”!
- Bounce House, face painting, DJ and more!
- Huge basket raffle with rare, limited edition Slash Traxxas Monster Energy remote control car valued at $500
- 50/50, Food, trivia, prizes, give aways and more!
- Fun for the whole family whether your riding a power wheels or a motorcycle or just coming by to join the fun and raise autism awareness!
- Motorcycle run Registration begins at 10am; kickstands up at 12noon sharp (click here for ride route)
- Power Wheels Derby registration begins at 1:30pm with timed course beginning at 2pm. (click here for rules)
- All this fun ending with an action “popped” Balloon Demolition Derby for the kids at 3:00pm
- Don’t have a power wheels? We will have some on hand for kids that want to participate. Stock cars only. Helmets are required.
- Boar’s Nest 1263 Patten Mills Rd., Fort Ann – Your place for family fun, great food, entertainment and celebrating autism awareness
- For continually updated details, visit our Facebook event page or call 791-9088 or 791-2703
Motorcycle Run will begin and end at The Boar’s Nest Bar & Grill. The ride leaves at 12 noon sharp! Email email@example.com or visit their Website
Please Let Kristin know if you can volunteer for this event. We are also in need of Items for Baskets and Gift Cards. If you can help out please call Kristin at 791-2703, Ginger (518)-260-1781 or email Kristin@upstatenyautism.org to register.