making a difference for children with Autism
join unyaa

Articles

The Big Ride: 7,000-mile bicycle tour to benefit charities

AR-160809772.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667Robert Freed, a parent from Glens Falls will be making a 7,000 mile bicycle to raise awareness and money for a rare disease that claimed his 13-month-old son’s Drake’s life, epidermolysis bullosa (EB).  Freed’s Trip is planned for 2018, there’s a lot of planning involved to make this long journey and in trying to figure the best way to make an awareness impact.  

90 percent of proceeds from Robb Freed’s “Big Ride” will go to the Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association (DEBRA) of America. The remaining 10 percent will be divided among five other area non-profits, UNYAA being one of them.

Read more about his amazing bicycle tour – Saratogian article Times Union ,  Post Star

Please help raise awareness by sharing his personal fundraising page  Fundraising Page.